+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Randy Orton: "Fuck The Military"

Thanks

Randy Orton: "Fuck The Military"

This was taken from PWTorch.com and sent in by a man named Gary Say:

Before tonight's Smackdown house show in Jamestown, NY, Randy Orton got into a confrontation with a fan. The fan was trash talking Orton about going AWOL during his days in the military. Orton then mouthed, "Fuck the military" and then proceeded to come over to where the fan was. This then brought over the head of security which was the Stone Cold look alike I am sure you all have seen before.

Orton proceeded to call the fan a "cunt" and dared the fan to come closer. The fan was on a business owner's property when all of this went down. Randy tried and tried to get the fan to come off of the property and the fan would not give Randy the pleasure. Orton asked the fan why he wouldn't come over and face him. The fan knew enough that Orton was acting like an ass and was trying to start a fight.

Orton finally grabbed his gear and went inside. Then in another act of severe unprofessionalism, the Stone Cold look alike security guy for WWE came over and proceeded for no reason to call all of us standing in front of the business "assholes" and "fuckers," and told us to go to hell and then flipped us the bird. The WWE security guy before even said he wanted the fan to move closer so Randy could bitchslap him and that he wouldn't see a thing and wouldn't do a thing when Randy would beat on him.

Some sense of professionalism from Randy and the WWE security guy isn't it? I know all of this went down, because I was standing right next to the fan.
    Orton is a fucking dick.

The guy should know that fans are going to give him shit because he's a heel and doing something like running away from the army just gives people fuel. Orton should learn to fucking deal with people giving him shit instead of trying to start a fight with the guy. Orton is one of the most unprofessional assholes in WWE today.

As for the security guy, shouldn't he be trying to defuse the situtation instead of trying to get a guy to start a fight with Orton?

Thanks

*Apologies for the following*

I reckon at a next show Orton goes to, ringside fans through their shit at him - seeing as he has a hobby of shitting in people's personal items.

Bottomline, Orton's a stinking cunt. His attitude stinks and he should be bitch slapped by someone, anyone.

Come to think of it, this is probably the reason why Orton can't go over Taker, despite Taker being a jobless twat. Although he's the next best leading WWE man in the future, he still needs to improve, let alone the fact that he's a cunt.

Christ, the WWE should really punishing Orton and bald headed bitch security guard for provoking a fight with a fan. He should be learning to deal with and playing off the fans, not starting fights like a stubborn bitch.

Fuck Orton.

Thanks,

Hunter S. Thompson Peoples King's Avatar
    Thanks

Shit if I was Orton I'd have probably said fuck the military. I'll say it now, fuck the military. I think your being overly harsh on Orton in this instance Gary. Just because you are heel does not mean that you have to take constant abuse from ignorant bastards that call themselves wrestling fans. Nobody should have to be subjected to abuse like that. Its grand in the arena because thats what Orton is paid to do, get abuse from the crowd but outside of the arena there is no call or justification for it. He went AWOL, big fucking deal. There is no need to start badgering him about it. Truth is that jackass probably did deserve a bitch slapping.

PS: Orton is extremely unprofessional however, but I disagree with you on this instance Gary.

Streak Killer Dead In The Water

Quote of the Year
    ive walked in on my parents and mate on the job
    Duff

Peoples Republic Of
    Cork

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peoples King
    Shit if I was Orton I'd have probably said fuck the military. I'll say it now, fuck the military. I think your being overly harsh on Orton in this instance Gary. Just because you are heel does not mean that you have to take constant abuse from ignorant bastards that call themselves wrestling fans. Nobody should have to be subjected to abuse like that. Its grand in the arena because thats what Orton is paid to do, get abuse from the crowd but outside of the arena there is no call or justification for it. He went AWOL, big fucking deal. There is no need to start badgering him about it. Truth is that jackass probably did deserve a bitch slapping.

PS: Orton is extremely unprofessional however, but I disagree with you on this instance Gary.
    The man is still a professional athlete and that doesn't give him the right to call the fan a "cunt" or try and start a fight. The security guard was WAY out a line as well.

Look at it this way... I work at a COOP chain. If some old lady told me I'd give her the wrong items, or made a mistake serving her, and then I responded with "fuck the old folk's home" and called her a cunt before telling her to get into a fight with me, I'd be fired. And yet, somehow, a dick like Orton can get away with it.

IT'S A WRESTLING SHOW. The fans are supposed to get into it. Randy should be loving the fact that he's getting attention from fans and actually, you know, drawing heat. He really shouldn't be trying to knock out the one guy who knows he exists.

Thanks

I think it's funny this occurs right after wwe went and held thier public relations show in afghanistan.

yeah orton is prick. he shouldn't be anywhere near the position he is today.

If all fossil fuels and their derivatives, as well as trees for paper and construction were banned in order to save the planet, reverse the Greenhouse Effect and stop deforestation; then there is only one known annually renewable natural resource that is capable of providing the overall majority of the world's paper and textiles; meet all of the world's transportation, industrial and home energy needs, while simultaneously reducing pollution, rebuilding the soil, and cleaning the atmosphere all at the same time... and that substance is -- the same one that did it all before -- Cannabis Hemp... Marijuana!

Thanks

Keep in mind that's he's done this before as well. Shitting in some diva's bag, starting fights with fans, etc. All of these things were done since 2003 I believe, when he was getting a mega push.

If this was just a one off, then I wouldn't really care all that much. Because of his past incidents however, he's just a pure prick.

Thanks,

Thanks

No Gary its different. This wasnt during a show, this was outside of the show and outside of Ortons work hours. What happened here is totally different from an old lady having a legitimate complaint. Orton got abuse thrown at him and responded the way any human would. If some scumbag came up to you in the COOP and just started throwing abuse at you for no reason but to make himself feel big then you would react accordingly. Don't say you'd be a 'professional' and calmly ask him to leave because it the afore mentioned scumfuck was in your face you'd lose the rag. I totally understand Orton on this one.

Quote of the Year
    Duff

Peoples Republic Of
    Cork

Thanks

Provided that this incident is true and went down as this guy says, put me in the "Orton is a dick" camp. When you're a public figure, you put up with a lot of shit, whether you're in the arena, at a bar, whatever. That's all. If you can't handle it, retire. And I don't care if that guy knocked on his front door to talk shit to Orton, "Fuck the military" is not what a genuinely repentant person says.

If fans talk shit to you, you ignore them. That's not only the professional thing to do, it also puts you on the high ground, and gives you the edge. By taking the bait, Orton has only shown the fan got to him

Thanks

Wow, Gary you shouldnt have said repent. What has he to repent for? For going AWOL? The military wasnt for him and he just didnt see anyother avenue out but to go AWOL. Orton didnt see the life of being a hired killer as that particularily great and wanted out. He has no need to repent, he got out of something he hated instead of having to spend the rest of his life at something he hated. I dont like the whole idea that once a public figure you are open to all types of abuse no matter what. Why should they have to? It is basically an infringement on a persons human rights. "Your a celebrity now you must pay for it bitch!" Fuck that ideaology.

Shanny, Im not saying Orton isnt unproffessional. Time and time again in the E he has shown himself to be so. Shitting in your ones bag was the most retarded things a man could do but this is totally different.

Why do I have a feeling that this could go on for 3 pages.

Quote of the Year
    Duff

Peoples Republic Of
    Cork

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peoples King
    Why do I have a feeling that this could go on for 3 pages.
    Difference of opinion maybe? lol relax, Probably the most debate the WWE sections had in a while ~!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information