+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guy kills himself in Police Custody (Disturbing Video)...

Thanks

*MATURE* Guy kills himself in Police Custody (Disturbing Video)...

Ok, I can't stress this enough. Due to some minor complaints, I want to let you know that you might find this video disturbing and unpleasent. If you have a weak stomuch then I recommend you NOT viewing the video. This is just a warning though, just to avoid any controversy. Thank you.

http://poststuff3.entensity.net/1220...ia=suicide.wmv

Calif. Man Shoots Cop Then Kills Self While in Custody
    SAN BERNARDINO: The sheriff says he wasn't searched properly. The suicide was videotaped.
    By TIM GRENDA AND IMRAN GHORI / The San Bernardino Press-Enterprise

MUSCOY, Calif. -- A man who shot and wounded a San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy during a traffic stop in Muscoy on Friday morning killed himself an hour later while alone inside a sheriff's interview room with a pistol he apparently sneaked into the building, officials said.

Sheriff Gary Penrod said officers failed to adequately search the man, identified by the San Bernardino County Coroner's office as Ricardo Alfonso Cerna, 47, of San Bernardino.

The deputy shot during the traffic stop, Mike Parham, 31, is in critical but stable condition and is expected to recover, officials said.<br />

In an extraordinary move, a 13-minute surveillance-camera video that included footage of the man's suicide was shown by the Sheriff's Department to reporters, the leaders of local Latino groups and officials from the Mexican consulate to quash any questions regarding the department's treatment of Hispanic subjects.

The video shows Cerna pulling a .45-caliber handgun from his pants and firing one shot into his left temple.

"The best way to dispel any rumors was to have the media view this tape," said Undersheriff Bob Peppler.

The video, which sheriff's officials said was unedited, begins with Cerna being brought into an interview room where Sheriff's Sgt. Bobby Dean uncuffed him and had him sit in a chair in front of a table.

Cerna, looking tired and disheveled, only spoke briefly and in Spanish, replying to questions from Dean.

He leaned down on the table on his right arm for much of the time, occasionally rubbing his head, his nose and eyes with his hand, and coughing a few times. His eyes were downcast, only looking up a couple times when speaking to Dean. He responded with a short, tired laugh when Dean asked him the Spanish word for wallet and he responded " cartera."

At one point, Dean took Cerna out of the interview room for about four minutes to have his fingerprints scanned electronically. The man was brought back shortly because the machine wasn't working at the time, officials said.

Shortly after they returned, someone brought in a bottle of water and a cup of coffee for Dean. Dean stepped out of the room, leaving Cerna alone.

Cernasat down with his back against the wall, took the cap off the water bottle, took two gulps, and put the bottle down. He started breathing heavily, pulled a large handgun from the front of his pants with his left hand and shot himself in the left temple.

The video ended with an expletive from Dean off camera.

Search called inadequate.
    That's some ****ed up **** there. That just goes to show how some police are messed up in the world today. There reactions were pretty uncaring when they found the dead body. Who knows? I mean he could of shot more cops before he killed himself and many other people.

That's messed up.

Thanks,
    Last edited by The Shanny Man; 12-22-2004 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks

Why post the video?
    Just want to freak people out?

Thanks

well the cops would have to be pretty ******* stupid to not have seen the gun, but then again if they knew he had it i doubt they would have risked him taking a loaded gun into the office after shoting the sheriff. In away I understand if the cops couldnt give a crap if he killed himself, cause im sure if someone shot and wounded someone in my family i wouldnt care either if they killed themself.

Thanks

Hey, im only 17. This is too explicit for my eyes!! I'm telling my mommy.

P.S. I learned how to do something today...

Thanks

That happened like... a year ago...

It just proves how incompitent the america police force really is.

Under Construction

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaRRanT
    In away I understand if the cops couldnt give a crap if he killed himself, cause im sure if someone shot and wounded someone in my family i wouldnt care either if they killed themself.
    There is no room for personal vendetta in the police force. I suppose you support the death penalty then? I mean, this is sort of the same thing. Only they guy killed himself.

Under Construction

Thanks

I posted the video because I thought that it would be interesting to see what went on. I also thought that it would interesting to see member's opinions on the incident.

Hey, I told you it was disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by ~YuckFou~
    There is no room for personal vendetta in the police force. I suppose you support the death penalty then? I mean, this is sort of the same thing. Only they guy killed himself.
    You're right, this is no room for personal vendettas in the police force. But I think America needs the death penalty to a certain extent. I think they have every right to kill someone if they are scum to the world and that there is 100% proof to it.

The police is messed up anyway. The fact that they're aloud guns to fire at criminals is insane.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Thanks

One, I don't care if this isn't my section of WP, I am giving you a verbal warning ~YuckFou~ - double posting is against the rules and if I see you do it again in any thread you will get a warning - you could have edited your last post.

Two, I don't want to sound malicious Shanny but after seeing you post something like that I am really reconsidering exactly what kind of person you are. I don't need to know that you warned of 'disturbing viewing'.. I have a lot more to say but I do not want this to escalate, point is it wasn't needed to be in THIS forum. Go to deathlovers.net - they might want to see it.

Three, goodnight. 2am here. I am off.
    Former WrestlePower Super-Moderator
    Sig & Av Combo By Sunshine - Much Appreciated.
    Thanks for the memories guys, I always enjoyed being here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen
    Two, I don't want to sound malicious Shanny but after seeing you post something like that I am really reconsidering exactly what kind of person you are. I don't need to know that you warned of 'disturbing viewing'.. I have a lot more to say but I do not want this to escalate, point is it wasn't needed to be in THIS forum. Go to deathlovers.net - they might want to see it.
    Ah yes, you do bring up a good point. Ok, it was stupid on my behalf for posting this, but I just wanted to see others opinions on the police force over there and in general.

I could of posted it without the video, but maybe others would want a insight on what it would be like. You must of heard of the "Passion of Christ"? Well that film gave a visual persentation of what happened in the bible. I don't know the storyline plot so forgive me. But yeah, maybe others who might hear this everyday might want to see this footage for themselves to understand.

Oh and about what I'm like, I never normally watch this sort of stuff either. I actually found this on another wrestling board. I was curious as to what happened so I watch it myself and it's not for the weak hearted.

Thanks,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Shanny Man
    You must of heard of the "Passion of Christ"? Well that film gave a visual persentation of what happened in the bible. I don't know the storyline plot so forgive me. But yeah, maybe others who might hear this everyday might want to see this footage for themselves to understand.
    .... I hope you can tell the difference between movies and reality.

Under Construction

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information